My Picks From Primark's AW13 Collection

Can you believe this is all from Primark?! They have seriously stepped up their game for this season and after not finding much from them lately I'm sure I will find lots when I next pop in there. I'm definitely a black and white girl with the odd splash of colour when winter comes around. Their new collection is definitely very me, a nice mix of grungey leather, sophisticated shapes and feminine details and colours.

These are my top picks and I'm hoping I'm lucky enough to find them all in my size when I pop in (Wishful thinking with Primark!) The stand out pieces for me are definitely the three leather skirts. I can see them looking beautiful teamed with black tights, a pastel soft knit and some small heeled ankle boots. Initially I did think, three leather skirts, do I need all three, but they're all so different I've convinced myself that one of two would just not do.  

I've been on the hunt for a plain white fitted shirt for ages but they're all either baggy, have detail on them or are extortionate, so I'm really happy to see that Primark are making one that literally looks perfect for me and at only £10 it's a completely bargain. I've also been looking for a hat for autumn as I'm not wanting to wear beanies just yet and have fallen in love with fedoras, again all I've found on the high street are pretty expensive, especially compared to this one at just £8. 

They also have some beautiful jewelry being stocked, a little more expensive than their normal jewelry but they look a lot more high end than high street. I'm hoping the quality is good and I'll be keeping my eye out for anymore they make. 

What do you think of Primarks new collection? Are you as impressed as I am? With prices above ranging between £8 and £20 I'll be updating my wardrobe without breaking the bank this winter. 




1 comment:

  1. Love your style Sam. I have found some great things in Primark recently. I'm going to post my AW picks for shoes and clothes next week and some of the items are from Primark - not many, as I often find it difficult to find things that fit properly from there but what I did get was so worth it! xo

    ReplyDelete