Sunday Catch Up #24

 In make up | All prepped ready for the stage | Having my hair cut on stage | The finished look | Ta da! | Bowling with my brother | Girls night out | Sam being the doting uncle | We won alll the tickets |

My week started off with a show for Tigi at Salon International. A nice and early call time, which meant a nice and early finish time. The show was great, it was for their inspirational youth team. It's always nice to work with people still fairly new in their industry as they're always so enthusiastic and eager to learn. 

I had quite a quiet week after that with a few castings and too many doctors appointments. I feel like I'm spending a lot of my life sleeping right now, I can't wait until it's hopefully sorted soon! 

This weekend I headed back to Brighton to see my family and friends. It's always nice to go home but even more so now I get to see my adorable nephew, I cannot believe how much he grows between visits. The weekend was full of cuddles with him and hearing him laugh for the first time, Brighton pier, too many arcade games, good food, good company, drinks, wii games, dominoes, shopping and laughs. I'm now exhausted, in bed and off to the land of dreams! 

Hope you've all had a great week, goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment