La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo


After seeing such huge hype surrounding this product, hearing one great review after another and it being perfectly suited to my skin tone I knew I had to have it. For some reason I put it off for a while and only picked it up a few months ago and only wish I did sooner. I have nothing but praise for this little tube of wonder.

It's a serum designed for oily/combination break out prone skin which eliminates dead skin cells responsible for clogging the pores and creating spots. My skin isn't very oily but it's definitely breakout prone, especially with the amount of make up that can be slapped onto my skin on a shoot so this sounded great. 

The serum itself is a lightweight gel, a little goes a long way and after using this morning and night across my entire face for a few months I still have plenty in the tube left so it's definitely worth its price. 
The results? Incredible! I haven't had a single proper break out since I tarted using it and that really is amazing for me. I have still had the odd spot since but nothing to the same extent and they heal much quicker. Hormonal breakouts have been controlled and I've found it helps the heal time of old blemish scars.

Priced at £13 for 30ml this is an incredible product and if you're prone to spots I cannot recommend it enough. I will be using it for years to come.


1 comment:

  1. I wish this worked as well for me as it does for everyone else. Glad to hear it worked for you though.

    ReplyDelete