FOTD - The Double Line And A Touch Of Gold Lips


I've got really into wearing eyeliner lately. I forgot how much a slick of it completely changes my look. Lately I've been loving the double line look too. Wearing my usual flick of black with a different coloured line directly above. It's such an easy look to create. 
Here I used a gold line over the black and also under my eye and decided to tie it in with a little gold on my lips too. A simple look which can be worn in the daytime or night. I'll be trying this with a bold red lip under the gold next time I go out!

Face - 
Illamasqua Skin Base in 03 mixed with Illamasqua Rich Liquid in 115
Elf HD Powder in Translucent
Sleek Face Form Palette in Fair

Brows -
MUA Pro Brow Kit 

Eyes - 
ELF Cream Eyeliner in Black
Illamasqua Illuminator in Glimmer
MUA Mega Volume Mascara in Black

Lips - 
The Body Shop Lip balm in Shea 
ELF Lipstick in Fearless (applied very lightly straight after the balm)
Illamasqua Illuminator in Glimmer


What do you think of the double line look? Is it something you'd try out? 


2 comments:

  1. I love this look. I tried out the double liner effect last new year's with an Urban Decay turquoise kohl liner and black liquid eyeliner and I loved it. You've inspired me to try it again soon, and I'd like to get some more colours to do it with too. The lips look lush too!
    N xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) Would you like to follow each other? Leave a comment after you follow, I will follow you back asap:)
    xoxo
    www.angelbirdbb.com
    ENTER GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete