Primark Spring/Summer 2014 - My Picks

Statement necklace - Colour block wrap skirt - Blue shoes - Pink biker jacket - White sheer overlay skirt - 
Piped mac - Lemon cropped jumper - Black mesh insert dress - Rope necklace - Colour block bag

Oh my...Primark have seriously stepped up their game this season! They've checked all the boxes with on trend statement pieces as well as classic staples that will carry you through Spring/Summer. It was very hard to narrow this wishlist down to just ten pieces. They sold a similar cropped jumper over winter which I wasn't lucky enough to pick up in my size so hopefully I am this time and they're continually impressing me with the statement jewelery. But the standout piece for me? That pink biker jacket. With the weather the way it is in Britain a jacket is a must most of the time but this beautiful pastel  colour takes it from dark winter to girly summer. I'm really hoping I'm lucky enough to find it in my size! 

What do you think of Primark's latest offerings this Spring/Summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment