Sorry For The Hiatus!

Hello my lovely readers, I'm sorry I've been absent for a few months, life got in the way and I took a little much needed time out for myself. But boy do I have a lot to catch up on, my biggest news being that Sam and I got engaged! It's been pretty non stop for me since as we had a lot of celebrating to do, followed by Christmas spent with our families, new year spent with friends and then finally some us time in January before the madness of work kicked back in. 

How beautiful is the ring! Fiance points for designing it himself with the jeweler and having it made for me! I get so unbelievably sad every time I've had to take it off for a job :(

I am back for good I promise and have so many incredible jobs to fill you in on as well as new make up looks and of course reviews of lots new products which I can't wait to share with you. I finally feel like I've perfected my skincare routine and (touch wood) have been flawless and spot free for a while now! Hooray, it's about time. 

I'll be posting a huge two month catch up tomorrow rather than my usual Sunday ones I've been missing to fill you in on everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment