The Chop!

I'd been debating a hair change since back in October last year but wasn't really sure what to do with it. I'd done the radical hair colour change, cut a fringe in, grown it out, I just had no idea what to do with it but I was getting bored. The colour was becoming more and more natural red rather than the vibrant copper it'd been for most of the year and I just didn't feel like a hair model so much anymore which had quickly become my main work since changing it up last February. 
A client suggested chopping it short, which considering I hadn't had short hair since I was about 3 terrified me slightly, but change is good, and after they pinned it up to show me roughly how it would look I was convinced. I had to wait around 4 months to do it as my agency wanted it to be done for the right job but last Friday it finally happened! 


Ta dah! 
I decided to go for quite a bold cut, fringe and chin length combined with taking it back to my natural blonde before toning it peach. I literally couldn't be happier with it. It's taking some getting used to, especially the not being able to put it up part, and I'm now on the lookout for an amazing toner to keep it peach as it fades very quickly. If any of you have recommendations let me know!

I can't wait to get it shot properly and show you it all in better quality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment